Friday, September 10, 2010

Recent Cakes

Here are some recent cakes. It has been birthday season for me, so I have been having fun carving and sculpting some unusual shaped cakes. Wedding season is just a few weeks away then it will be back to more classical round and square cakes with a couple of topsy turvy thrown in for fun.

The design for this cowgirl/western cake was taken from her invitation


My first pillow cake for a 13th birthday 'pretty in pink' party for a dancer


Another beer cake. Such a good cake for a bloke who loves his beer. When I delivered this they could hardly believe it was cake.


The iconic Busselton Jetty made of cake



A suprise for Karl who's 40th present is a snowboarding trip to Japan next year.




A cake for a Eric who enjoys running and playing his guitar





And who doesn't love spongebob, I know I do...













No comments:

Post a Comment